The Interact Club of Centre Point School, Wardhaman Nagar received the prestigious title of ‘Outstanding Interact Club’ for the year 2020-2021 for the third time in a row! The main motto of the club is SERVICE ABOVE SELF. A trail of divergent yet meaningful activities were pitched -in, which led to this honour being bestowed upon the schools. A few of the projects done during COVID are :
- Eco friendly Ganpati / Visarjan at home where the students had to mention how the students celebrated eco friendly Ganesh Utsav at home.
- Censteps – To provide a platform for the students where they could express themselves while at home.
- CYBER AWARENESS WEBINAR was held for grandparents to make them help their grandchildren to be digitally smart and solve their queries and help them to cope up with the digital issues.
- Communal Harmony week to promote brotherhood and peace.
- KABAAD SE JUGAAD where the students collected old books and turned them into a small library.
The club is ably qqQ!gq`quided by Mraqqqqqs. Roma Mundra.
Mrs. Kanchan Ukey, Principal, Centre Point School, congratulated the team on their success and wished them all the best for the future.