A COVID-19 dedicated Hospital for the frontline warriors, for the city cops, has been inaugurated today at Police Headquarter, Old Katol Naka, Near Shivaji Stadium, Nagpur.
State Home Minister, Anil Deshmukh along with State Power Minister and Nagpur Guardian Minister Nitin Raut were present during the virtual inauguration of the hospital.
Nagpur Police Commissioner, Amitesh Kumar, Municipal Commissioner, Radhakrishnan B, Special Inspector General of Police, Chiranjeev Prasad, Joint Commissioner of Police Dr. Nilesh Bharne, Superintendent of police (Nagpur Rural) Rakesh Ola, Deans of Government Medical Colleges, Doctors and all the Deputy Commissioner of Police were prominently present on the occasion.
As in the city cases are on a constant rise and hundreds of cops have been affected and lost their lives due to the deadly disease.
The hospital is well equipped and has 16 Oxygen Beds (8 Oxygenated ICU Beds with monitor / 8 Semi ICU Beds without monitor)
- Oximeters on all beds Digital Thermometers on all beds
- Defibrillator Machine
- Fully Air-conditioned CCTV On All beds TVs on all beds
- Communication facility through PA System
- Live Yoga Telecast for patients with
- Motivational speech for patients
- Walk-in facility for police families
- 4 ICU Ambulances with doctors on 2 Ambulances round the clock
- Free Mess Facility for Patients and Medical Staff Free in Campus Residential Facility for Medical and Para Medical Staff
Tie up with Pathologies and Radiology for CT Scan and advanced pathology tests. Dedicated Medical Doctors and paramedical staff including a tie-up with super specialty Doctors in the field of Medicine, Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Gynaecology, Endocrinologist, and Dietician.
- ECG Machine Digital X-Ray Facility 2D Echo Machine
- Ultrasonography Machine
- Inbuilt Pathology Lab
- Advanced Cell Counting Machine Advanced Chemical Analyser Machine